The process of adjusting to a new environment is never easy. It can be exciting and yet stressful at times. We know because have been settling expatriates happily in Singapore by reducing stress through continuous support and proactive response to assignee’s concerns.
The result of a happily settled assignee is increased effectiveness in the office and quicker adaptation to their new environment.
At Eastgate, we initiate contact with the assignees as soon as they have moved in, assess their needs requirements and then prepare a personalized settling-in service package that best cater to the specific needs and interests of the assignees.
Assistance will be provided on:
- Application of SingPass
- Opening of bank accounts and credit cards
- Car lease/purchase and Driving Licence
- Home Contents Insurance
- Local government regulations and permits i.e. MOM, NEA
- Postal Services
- Religious Centres
- Employment of part-time or full-time domestic helper
- Dentist, Doctor, 24-hr A&E hospitals
- Importation of Pets
- Neighbourhood familiarization tour
- Furniture hire / purchase
- Activation of utilities, telephone and internet and cable TV
- Spouse assistance service